Race Committee Notices To Competitors
Notices To Competitors
Notice to Competitors No. 2, Saturday, April 27, 15:48
1. Following boats have to reweigh within protest time: AUT 681, SUI 821
2. Briefing for tomorrow’s racing is on Sunday, April 28, 9.00 hrs
3. Start of race 8 is on Sunday, April 28, 10.30 hrs
Notice to Competitors No. 1, Friday, April 26, 19:16
1. Following boats have to reweigh within protest time: SWE666, HUN 767
2. Briefing for tomorrows racing is on Saturday, April 27, 9.00 hrs
3. Start of race 4 is on Saturday, April 27, 10.30 hrs
Advance Notices Posted Pre Event
Advance Notice No.1.
The NoR has been amended to allow separate entry and prizes for Corinthian and Professional entry. Top six in open and top three in Corinthian will receive prizes.
Advance Notice No.2.
The entry deadline has been extended to 12th April to allow those teams to enter who still suffer from the long winter in Europe.
Advance Notice No.3.
The race committee will be using VHF for communication during the event. There is a possibility to rent VHF radios, but all competitors must book it in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for booking is 19th April. The rental fee is 800,-HUF + VAT / day (about 3,50 EUR/day).